Friday, May 12, 2023

20 Questions with Bing AI Chat about The Great Awakening History and Present

 


Before we get started, I want to let everyone know this is a screen shot of the chat.  

I explore the Great Awakening in historic and present times.  I ask questions about knowledge, declassification, and revelations, then the conversation takes an interesting turn.  I know looking at screenshots of text can be boring and tedious but information and knowledge are more important than boring!

This was totally by accident.  I used the creative mode that Bing AI offers because it gives more information than the precise mode and I asked my questions based on the answers it gave me. Please be aware that Bing AI only allows 20 questions per session. 

There are many other questions that could be taken from the information in this chat, but here are my 20 questions about The Great Awakening History and Present:

 













































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Questions with Bing AI Chat about Contrails vs Chemtrails

  Before we get started, I want to let everyone know this is a raw text of the chat.   I explore contrails vs chemtrails.  I ask questions...